Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Slag

While channel-hopping last night I found myself watching five minutes of Big Brother 6. And now, I'm relieved to say, I must assiduously avoid it for the rest of the season, knowing that it is so vile that anything more than five minutes, cumulatively, will cause my eyeballs to melt.


How exactly do they find people so degraded and abhorrent? The women all have the hard, bitter faces, screeching voices and cheap, tacky wardrobes of low-grade whores, only they somehow found themselves on reality TV rather than on a dimly-lit street corner. And the men are worse; not so much human beings as random intersections of tan, hair product and biceps, so aggressively stupid that it seems more of a lifestyle choice than an unfortunate result in the genetic lottery.


I've gone beyond not wanting to watch Big Brother, and even beyond not wanting it to be on television. Now I actively want all the people involved in it dead. I just don't want the world to be a place where people like that exist.


Is that so wrong?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In annex 1 of the bible it says that killing people is not a mortal sin in such a case.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just noticed I'm commenting faster than light, since my comment appeared 2 minutes before your post. Blogging beats the theory of relativity!

6:25 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

i'll help you hide the bodies.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scary thing is that there is a demographic of people in this country who have watched this crap enough to warrant it to run for SIX YEARS.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home