Monday, July 31, 2006

Eeagh!

The Many Thoughts of Roxy, Heroine of 'Eegah'.


eegah6


Ooh, my boyfriend is singing a song called 'Vicki'. It must be about me. Tee hee hee!


eegah13


Now he's singing a song called 'Valerie'. It must be about me too. Tee hee hee!


eegah11


I tell you I saw a giant caveman out on the highway! What, you think I have the intelligence and creativity to make something up?


eegah12


Daddy, while you're out looking for the caveman, can you buy me a pony?


eegah10


Hmm, we're going out into the desert to find my missing father. What shall I wear? I know; my swimsuit, a flimsy bathing jacket and silver highheeled sandals!


eegah15


Wheee!


eegah9


Let's see, I'm about to be raped by a caveman, so this must be the perfect time for some sub-screwball repartee with my campy father.


eegah14


Actually, this takes me back to my sorority days.


eegah8


Gosh, those fourteen years at Barber College really paid off!


eegah4


Oops, there I go again! Consciousness is for squares!


eegah7


Do I even have a job?


eegah1


You know, Tommy, those little robots are right; you do look like a Cabbage Patch Elvis!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

Believe it or not, this is exactly what my weekend looked like. Right down to the caveman with a tattered skirt. Uncanny.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home