Friday, March 23, 2007

Spooky

I think I speak for all of us when I say that if all airlines had flight safety cards recounting the adventures of glowing red ghost terrorists, we'd probably read them more.


tajikistan terror


My Russian is a little rusty, but I think I've managed to translate some of the more straightforward panels...


terrorist4

If your flight is hijacked by glowing red ghost terrorists, just ignore them.


terrorist2

If you're a single woman in a short red dress, attempt to chat up the terrorist. He's probably not such a bad guy, and let's face it, honey; you're not getting any younger.


terrorist1

Men react with alarm, women with curiosity. It's one of those Mars/Venus things.


terrorist3

Hijackings can be, like, super boring.


terrorist5

If you're a gay man and your boyfriend has recently given you an engagement ring, show it to the terrorist. Everybody loves diamonds.


terrorist7

When escaping the aircraft, let the members of The Wiggles go first. They're richer than you, and probably more important to your children.


terrorist6

Once you are off the plane, run away from the glowing green ghost soldiers. Do not stop to wonder why your plane doesn't have any wings.

3 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

Brilliant! It's so good, I sent a copy to my mother.

I'm afraid I had to take full credit, however. Sorry.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Will have to remember to wear a short red dress next time I'm flying somewhere. Red isn't really my colour though...

7:01 AM  
Blogger an9ie said...

If you're a gay man and your boyfriend has recently given you an engagement ring, show it to the terrorist. Everybody loves diamonds.

That was my favourite bit :D

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home