Monday, October 22, 2007

Legion

A few days ago I audited my collection of MST3K DVDs and updated my master list. It seems I have 121 episodes out of the 176 broadcast in Seasons 1 through 10.


Of course that means that there are 55 not yet in my possession. How am I managing to live, I ask myself, when I don't have the MST3K versions of 'The Leech Woman' or 'The Screaming Skull' in my grubby little paws?


The answer probably has something to do with the fact that I do have 'Viking Women vs The Sea Serpent' and 'The Brain That Wouldn't Die'. How can a man bemoan his lot in life when he knows that there resides in his DVD collection a version of 'The Giant Spider Invasion' mocked ten years ago by low-budget puppets?

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

Giant Spider! If ever a Wisconsonian film-student-project-gone-awry deserved mocking by handomatons, that's it.

Have you seen any 'Film Crew' DVDs? It's the guys, sans bots, doing their thing and obviously pining for the days when they were in silhouette.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Ironically enough I just discovered them on eBay less than two hours ago.

Still trying to work out the most cost-effective way of getting my greedy mitts on them.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Eric B. said...

If it helps your shipping miseries, I can consolidate them and send them together on the long, expensive trip to blandwagondland.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home