Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Drop

Early drafts for my review of the bottle of Becherovka I received from my Secret Santa:


The widely-respected master distillers of the Czech Republic have long been…

As you can see from this review, I haven’t actually gone blind yet…

In the interests of theological accuracy I don’t use the word ‘godforsaken’ very often, but…

Drinking Becherovka will bring back vivid memories of Christmases past, providing that your memories include being brutally violated by a department store Santa who spoke no English and reeked of stale whiskey...

If you’re in the market for cheap cinnamon-flavoured Czech hooch, then have I got news for you…

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here…


I can only assume that my Secret Santa wants me dead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

You have to admit that the description makes it sound pretty good.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps your Secret Santa is a Milkd hitman. ur. Hitwoman. ur. Hitperson. ur. Hitwomyn. Assassin.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Just what I need: angry lesbians with coffee jitters and access to alcohol.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home