Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AndressFest (addendum)

If (for reasons too obscure or perverted to mention) you wish to hold your own AndressFest, you may like to try the cocktail I created in Ursula's honour.


the golden ursula


The Golden Ursula

1 part gin
1 part vodka
1 part Galliano
2 parts tonic water
2 parts lemonade

Pour chilled ingredients into ice-filled shaker and gently swirl to blend. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of white nectarine. Consume until the average Ursula Andress movie starts to make sense, or until you pass out, whichever comes first.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

I am well and truly sorry I missed the 'fest now.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Only now?

Don't worry; AndressFest is a state of mind, so you can't really "miss" it. There's a little bit of Ursula in each one of us, and we need only be quiet to hear her voice.

Although if she tells you to wear a white bikini or sleep with Harry Hamlin, just ignore that part.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know which part of Ursula is in me - maybe the part which speaks the English vith the little accent - but even when I'm quiet I can't hear her. There are so many other intra-cerebellular voices clamouring for my attention: Jessica Alba, Mira Sorvino, Hans Moleman, the leprechaun ("he told me to burn things"), Kelly Brook ...

I suppose if I give them each a week, I'll figure out who's who. And there's always room for more.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home