Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pealing

A couple of weeks ago I was browsing in a kitchenware shop - the sort that sells a lot of smart over-priced utensils that no one really needs - and I saw this.





And I needed it. Ironic, really.


It doesn't work very well. The little face keeps mashing against the vegetables unless you hold it at a weird angle. But every time I pass by it in the kitchen I find myself crying "Monkey Peeler!" in a high pitched, girlish squeal. In fact I'm doing it right now.


MONKEY PEELER!


And it makes me smile and feel happy. Try and find a saucepan that'll do that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Good you can find pleasures in the small things!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Junior said...

Why would anyone ever need to peel a monkey?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home