Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fulfillment

Late on Tuesday night I discovered that a local cult and specialty DVD store was closing down and selling off its stock.


As you can imagine, this is like Cookie Monster discovering that the Arnotts factory is throwing out several tonnes of irregular Tim Tams. At the earliest opportunity I was there, and so loaded up with DVDs that my arms hurt.


I bought some movies for one dollar...





I bought some movies for two and a half dollars...





And I bought a couple of TV series for six dollars each...





Russ Meyer breastsploitation, 60s sci-fi paranoia, 80s splatter horror, cheesy Italian sword 'n' sandal epics... it's all here, baby!


I am so happy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gerard C said...

This will keep those DVD 'Bad Movies' evenings well stocked for awhile.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home