Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ticking

VALUE CONFORMITY. OBEY THE GOVERNMENT.


Dang it! I knew this was going to happen. A few scant hours after I get this Borg implant attached to me, I start getting not-so-subliminal messages from the CIA.


READING THE VILLAGE VOICE CAUSES CANCER AND UNSIGHTLY BLEMISHES.


But oddly enough I seem to be getting a little electonic leakage from other CIA message systems. Just in the last hour I've learnt that visitors must sign in at the reception desk at Langley, there's a white '87 Mercury Topaz blocking a delivery bay in the east car park at the Pentagon, and apparently someone named Sherry is having a birthday party in the 4th Floor Conference Room at 10.30 tomorrow morning.


HOT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO SENATORS WHO VOTE TO INCREASE THE CIA BUDGET.


I'm also picking up some interesting classified chatter. Apprently Karl Rove is really a Decepticon from the planet Chaar, and if you press him in exactly the right place he transforms into a Winnebago.


There's more in that vein, but it may be more than my life's worth to spill the beans. Let's just say that if you ever have the opportunity to feed Dick Cheney after midnight, don't.


VALUE CONFORMITY. OBEY THE GOVERNMENT.


Grrrrr. Only 1 hour, 56 minutes and 32 seconds to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home