Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SDI

I apologise for the lack of posts. I've been struck down by a debilitating strain of Severe Depressive Inertia, which has kept me from blogging, exercising, cooking, shaving, cleaning my house, watering my garden, doing the laundry or performing any task other than watching TV or playing computer games. Everywhere I look in my house there's dust, grime, decay and bugs. It's like living inside a vacuum cleaner bag.


Thus no blogging. In the spirit of my current mood, here is a story about people being mean to puppies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

That was a news story so completely disheartening it's no wonder the blog in your heart has left you. Here, read some Damn Interesting. It's, well, yeah.

1:32 PM  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

Your posts are missed! Come back soon.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home