Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Aloha

Last Friday was my birthday, and I celebrated with a Big Kahuna Tiki Time party! What a great opportunity to break out the Hawaiian shirts, slack key guitar music, bamboo torches, early-onset diabetes and jokes about getting lei'd.


tiki tooka

I AM TIKI TOOKA! I DEMAND A SACRIFICE!


fb and jf and tiki tooka

Let me rephrase that; I DEMAND A SENSIBLE SACRIFICE! Next!


MC in mandress

Er, nice manskirt, but no.


chattermouth

Actually, let's forget the sacrifice, shall we? I'll just have a pina colada.


Tiki Maura demands a sacrifice

I am Tiki Maura, and I too demand a sacrifice! Say, a quarter of a bottle of orange juice, and a little something nice from The Body Shop? Ta.


Tiki Easta

I am Tiki Easta. I have nothing to say to you people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

Kudos to the production designer. Their sense of taste is really impeccable.

Wish I could have seen it, but that's an expensive day trip.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

Congrats on the birthday Blandy - looks like you had a great time. Please accept my belated birthday wishes (I blame the time difference).

6:14 AM  
Blogger an9ie said...

Looks awesome. I demand an invitation to the next one!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home