Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Paparazzi

As I was riding my scooter home from work last night, a car slowly overtook me in the next lane. As it did so, I noticed that one of the passengers was carefully filming me with his camera phone.


I can only imagine two trains of thought that would lead a person to do such a thing:


a) "Hey, look at that man in the smart pinstriped suit on the retro-styled motor scooter! It looks like a little piece of the Italian Riviera in our own fair city! He must be Roberto Benigni, or Marcello Mastroianni, or perhaps George Clooney practicing for a remake of 'Roman Holiday'! Let me capture this moment for posterity!"


b) "HAW HAW CHEK OUT TEH LOSER ON TEH FAGGBIKE!"


Whatever. At least they didn't try to run me off the road so that they could sell the footage to 'Australia's Funniest Home Videos'.

1 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

Great post! I laughed out loud.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home