Thursday, March 28, 2019

Andando


The reason why I started writing this blog again is that I want to cover my upcoming trip to Italy. I have what is quite possibly the worst memory in human experience, and I’ve found that when I don’t blog about my travels, I quickly lose any defined memories of what happened. The rich cultural interaction becomes nothing more than a few photos of a Lego minifig and a hole in my bank balance.

Speaking of which, I’ve made the capricious decision to to take an alternate minifig to Europe with me. The last two times I’ve gone, I’ve taken Admiral Ackbar, because he is good at identifying traps and because the camera loves him. However I figured that twice is enough, and so I’ve decided upon a different minifig to be my companion and photographic muse. In the interests of continuity, however, I’ve kept with the outer space theme.



Benny is delighted... probably because I omitted to tell him that Italy doesn't have a space program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home