Friday, September 26, 2008

Starring

I didn’t have much in the way of achievements today. I went to Harbour Town and bought some new bed linen. I was going to buy some Chuck Taylor All Stars as well, because I’d noticed that Mike wears them in Mystery Science Theater 3000, but I didn’t for several reasons:


1. The Converse store is badly laid out and I couldn’t tell which shoes were men’s and which were women’s.


2. Even in an outlet store the All Star range is really expensive.


3. I realized that if I wore All Stars for the MST3K connection, I’d probably have to wear a jumpsuit too, and I suspect that this may be going a little too far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you can get both in the not-too-distant future.

8:06 PM  
Blogger 2BarRiff said...

I read the post and realised that all I understood was Harbour town and bed linen.

This did not upset me.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home