Monday, July 09, 2007

Chain

My first thought upon waking this morning:

Yay! It's Saturday! What shall I do today? Off to a cafe for breakfast? Maybe watch a movie? Play some games?


My second thought upon waking this morning:

Wait a minute... didn't I go to church yesterday?


My third thought upon waking this morning:

If I went to church yesterday, it must have been Sunday, so today can't be Saturday. It must be... Monday.


My fourth thought upon waking this morning:

So it's actually five days of work until Saturday.


My fifth thought upon waking this morning:

[censored due to extreme violence and coarse language]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was Saturday and you had played some games - i.e. first person shooters - your final line of that post would have been the same anyway.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Actually everything I do, from doing the vacuuming to high tea with the vicar, tends to end up with extreme violence and coarse language.

I have issues.

1:27 PM  
Blogger an9ie said...

See, on days like those I promise myself fried chicken at lunchtime. Surefire way of making you look forward to the day.

FRIED. CHICKEN.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home