Friday, February 23, 2007

Revealed

In going over the stats for Get on the Blandwagon!, I've noticed a new trend. I'm getting a lot of traffic coming to pkblogs.com/blandwagon rather than the ordinary blandwagon.blogspot.com address. Further investigation reveals that pkblogs.com is a site that allows people living in repressive societies like China and Iran to access "forbidden" content... like... erm... my blog.


I don't know what's so challenging to despotic regimes about bad movie reviews and unimpressive personal anecdotes. Perhaps Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a big Coleman Francis fan and doesn't appreciate mockery of his idol. Hmmm... that would certainly explain the fatwah on Tom Servo I saw on the news the other night.


I could put a banner across my blog announcing my dedication to democracy, truth and liberty, but since most of the pkblogs traffic is coming via searches for Raquel Welch in a bikini, I might be deluding myself. In any case, let the freedom bells boobies ring!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

Here's my contribution to democracy and free speech everywhere.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

You are a true friend to freedom, Eric.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home