Monday, April 18, 2016

Rewarding

As I bid Melbourne a sad farewell, it seems like to a good time to offer some awards to some of the excellent cafes I've visited:


Best food – Top Paddock. I had the most elegant and delicious version of eggs benedict I’ve ever eaten.


Best coffee – Hardware Societe. Absolutely exquisite; even the foam art was so crisp and immaculate it could have been printed with a laser.


Best wifi – Touchwood. Easy to access, fast, reliable, and so powerful that I could access it from any of the other cafes on the same block. I’m sorry, but holidays make wifi whores of us all.


Best music – Madame Brussels. The home of awful, addictive 80s love songs.


Most innovative menu concepts – Bowery to Williamsburg. They refuse to do the breakfast staples. Except Bloody Marys. I salute their priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home