Monday, October 25, 2010

Overwhelming

I spent a lot of time over the weekend cleaning and tidying my house, and one of the jobs I undertook was to sort and put away all of my DVDs.


When normal people sort their DVDs, I suspect that they put them in similar catagories to those used by their local Blockbuster - Action, Comedy, Drama, Horror, etc. My collection, however, seems to fall more naturally into catagories like "AndressFest" and "Blaxploitation".


Not including my comprehensive library of MST3K episodes, which with duplications and special editions runs to around 180 discs, the collection breaks down as follows:


TV shows: 17

Blaxploitation: 10

AndressFest movies: 8

"Good" movies: 10

"Bad" movies: 247


So for every good movie in my collection, like 'Serenity' or 'The 39 Steps', there are twenty five awful ones, like 'Blood Orgy of the She Devils' or 'Oasis of the Zombies'... not including the awful ones starring Ursula Andress or Pam Grier.


I need help.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Junior said...

Allow me to help. I can take the entire collection off your hands. My fee is quite reasonable too.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

I cannot in good conscience lay on you such a heavy burden. It would not be the Christian thing to do.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Troy G said...

Ease your conscience and give them to me. At least promise me the MST3Ks and I'll promise to bury you betwixt "Foxy Brown" and "Slave of the Cannibal God".

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home