Friday, March 04, 2005

Blessings

The Christian life is not an easy one, what with the limitations on swearing, the lingering guilt over watching certain cable TV shows, and the occasional martyrdom. But on the plus side, you have a relationship with the Almighty Creator of the Universe, and He not only loves you but has it within His power to grant you all sorts of boons.


Don't believe me? Then go here, and scroll down to the entry entitled "Me and the Wife".


You see it?


NOW tell me that God doesn't bless his good and faithful servants with far more than they deserve!


Sheesh, I'm obviously doing something wrong. Note to self: pray harder, and stop putting foreign coins in the church collection plate.

3 Comments:

Blogger R.G. Ryan said...

BW...First off, thanks for the comments on my novel on the Driving With Your Knees link. I welcome all such commentary and will ponder it forthwith.

Also, this novel is my first attempt at an overtly "Christian" work. The others have been decidedly secular in content.

I'd love to chat more. E-mail me at: gr82nz@hotmail.com

7:50 AM  
Blogger Eric B. said...

That's it. From now on, I'm straight up Deist.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

You know, I would never have picked them as a couple. Don't you think that they have that "hey if I give you a six-pack - will you pretend to be my wife in a photo" look? She seriously looks like she is doing her very best not to actually TOUCH this guy.

Maybe she is really a cardboard cutout - like those life size pictures of Patrick Swayze and Pamela Anderson that they have at games arcades. Just stand close, look happy and CLICK!

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home